My ability and my interest to keep thinking outside the box, to gain new experiences and to acquire knowledge, enables me today to remain calm even in difficult situations and to look at situations from different perspectives. This is how I manage to keep track of complex challenges and contribute to the development of suitable solutions.
The foundation of my work as a career supervisor is formed by 30 years of professional experience in various areas of social work and a solid education.
Worth mentioning at this point are:
- Studied pedagogy and law
- Technical education as a carpenter
- Training authorization (AEVO)
- Personal trainer and coach (certified)
- Case manager at the Social administration in Bremen
- Pedagogue for educational and social employment agencies
- Consultant at the employment agency
- Case manager at a municipal service provider
- Speaker of a labor market policy measure